Monday, November 9, 2009

Lately.....

It has been crazy around here lately. I am just now getting caught up on blogging. Alec was a great Harry Potter for Halloween. He had fun with his costume and wand. Thank you to great friends for lending us all the great Harry Potter stuff.

Alec as Harry Potter
For the ladies I visit teach and for Alec's school teachers, I made Witches shoes. They turned out so cute and would be perfect for a little girl's party.

In the middle of back pain, recoveries, etc.... Our YW's had YW in Excellence. It was a fantastic night. I made silhouettes of each of the YW. They turned out beautiful, if I don't say so myself. It was so fun for everyone to try and pick out the girls.
Of course, there were a few other crafts along the way, glitter pumpkins for Halloween, white tissue paper flower balls and lots of baking.
October just flew by. Now it is on to the holidays!

No comments: