Friday, March 27, 2009
She has been so patient for these teeth that just wouldn't move. She has had friends get them on and off . All she wanted was for the braces to come off in time for her 16th Birthday!
Well...she made it!
Kenzie turns 16 in one week and yesterday was the magical day. I was not sure what she was going to do if the Dr. didn't remove them yesterday. She was nervous and on the verge of tears in anticipation.
It was worth the wait. Look at that smile. Congratulations Kenzie!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wiped down cupboards. Love when they are clean.
Alec would ride his bike in the morning while I ran. So fun to have him along on my morning excursions.
Got frozen yogurt. YUMM!!
Jensen was sick for 2 days. Bummer for her. While she was camped out on the couch..Mackenzie got a makeover at MAC, Alec got new flip-flops and we hung out at SanTan.
Had lunch at Paradise Bakery.
Went to the movies
Spent time in Scottsdale
Dr. appointments...ballet rehearsals
The girls layed out while Alec played basketball
Organized my 3 HUGE buckets of photos..Finally! That felt good to get done.
Decorated the girl's rooms
Went to Target numerous times
Ate at Joe's, Gecko Grill, Pizza
Birthday shopping for our busy April Birthdays
Alec and I washed my car. Yes, I did not take it somewhere. I actually washed it.
Lost my wedding ring at the mall....my fabulous husband found it!!
Stood in line at midnight to purchase "TWILIGHT" for my girls
New glasses for Alec. He now has to go to the eye Dr. every 6 months. His prescription more than doubled. Poor kid!
All in all a great week! I love having my kids home. It was calm, relaxing, fun and not as crazy as school days. Can't wait for summer vacation.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
- She is caring to all around her.
- LOYAL...need I say more.
- Loves to celebrate holidays. We always had decorations for every holiday, birthday or any special occasion. So much fun growing up and having all the fun celebrations and traditions.
- Her love for family and friends. She has such unconditional love. I have seen it exhibited time and time again.
- STYLE...timeless and classic. Just like her.
- I admire the time she gives to play with her grandkids. She will get right down on the floor and play games and be involved. She always has time to hang with her grandkids. Whether it be shopping with the girls, board games with Alec, taking them for a walk or just hanging. She makes sure she has that one on one time.
- Example...she is a great example of what a woman, wife and mother should be. I appreciate her teaching me.
I hope you have a great day! I love you and miss you!