Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's birthday. I so wish I was there to take her to lunch (Mexican of course), bake her a cake and dote on her all day. Sorry, Mom!

Why my Mom is so great;

  1. She is caring to all around her.

  2. LOYAL...need I say more.

  3. Loves to celebrate holidays. We always had decorations for every holiday, birthday or any special occasion. So much fun growing up and having all the fun celebrations and traditions.

  4. Her love for family and friends. She has such unconditional love. I have seen it exhibited time and time again.

  5. STYLE...timeless and classic. Just like her.

  6. I admire the time she gives to play with her grandkids. She will get right down on the floor and play games and be involved. She always has time to hang with her grandkids. Whether it be shopping with the girls, board games with Alec, taking them for a walk or just hanging. She makes sure she has that one on one time.

  7. Example...she is a great example of what a woman, wife and mother should be. I appreciate her teaching me.

I hope you have a great day! I love you and miss you!

1 comment:

Shawni said...

I loved getting to meet your mom when I took pictures. She sure did seem like everything you say here. Man, moms are the best!