Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!
I want to Thank not only my Mother,
but also my Mother in-law.
I have been fortunate to have amazing
women in my life.
Not only are they great role models,
but they are supportive, caring,
inspiring, fun and loving.

My Mom has been such a
great example to me.
I am thankful for all that
she instilled in me.
I am grateful she is my mom.

I am fortunate to have married Scott.
He came from "good stock."
My mother in-law raised an
incredible man, that I am
fortunate to be able to
spend the eternities with.
 
There are so many other women that I am
Thankful for on this special day.
Grandmothers, Aunts, Friends, Sisters,
Church members.
All of them have an impact on my life.
 
I hope today is a special day
for all women.
I get to spend a relaxing
day at home with
Jensen and Alec.
They are doing the cooking,
cleaning and pampering.
We are missing Scott and Kenzie.
 
Thank you Mom, Becky and others for
helping me to be better each and everyday.
I love you!
 
 

No comments: