- Sunday family dinner with visiting brother in-law.
- Monday, family shopping for name gifts. We each draw a name then we go to Target and have a $20.00 limit. It can be tricky at times.
- Tuesday, baked rolls for Relief Society dinner and did prep work for Young Women's dinner.
- Wednesday was a half day for school. Kenzie and friends hung lights for Winter Formal this weekend. Jensen was buried in homework study packets, poor Alec was bored and lonely as I was working on Christmas cards, preparing for the dinner party, doing laundry and cleaning house. We had 30 YW and leaders at our home for the annual YW dinner. It was a fabulous night.
- Thursday, finally made it back to my trainer (after 2 1/2 months of back problems), errands, Post Office (need I say more), finished Christmas cards and put them in the mail, started organizing for Winter Formal and Scott's birthday.
- Friday...I am tired and now comes the really busy stuff. Baking dessert for Nutcracker cast party, cast treats for Jensen's friends, dinner tonight for Kenzie's formal group, cinnamon rolls for the girls to take to their dates tomorrow morning and then the Formal dinner tomorrow night at our house.
Lots of baking, cooking, cleaning and entertaining. So much fun! This is what it is all about. I can't believe that everything came on the same week.
Jensen is in her last weekend of the Nutcracker. YEAH!! Right now she is suffering from a terrible cold and laryngitis. Poor Girl!
Tomorrow we start with cinnamon rolls for a bunch of great, cute boys. We are hosting the Formal dinner, doing make up and hair for Kenzie and Amanda and taking pictures.
Tis the Season!