- Plan and get ready for a 16th birthday party on Friday (40 kids)
- Save 60 seats at the Easter Pageant for all the YM/YW in our ward (that was ugly)
- Plan a Priest/Laurel Activity for next week - Amazing Race (Julie and I have great ideas)
- Take Kenzie each day to a different community college to take her exam for dual credit - no one knows what is going on and which college she should be taking it from. It took us a week and 5 trips to get this accomplished.
- Plan, prepare and have dinner as a family
- Have everyone gathered for family prayer
- Clean house - started on Monday and I'm still not done
- Work out
- Visiting Teaching
- Spend time with my husband - not sure when that will happen
- Pick up at 3 different schools at 3 different times and get everyone to their activities - poor Alec had to miss scouts due to me not being able to be in the right place at the right time
- Be a great mother and friend
- Be a fabulous YW's President and help each YW that is struggling
- Prepare for Easter and 3 Birthdays that are occuring in the next 7 days
- Help a ballerina raise $ for summer intensive - not to mention all the trips to the studio
- Play basketball with Alec and help him with piano
- Watch my favorite TV shows - I LOVE Tivo
With all that being said...I am wondering what gives and how do you begin to spread yourself? All I know is that I have said many an earnest prayer this week. So much going on and so little of me, I hope my family does not feel cheated or short changed.
Life is crazy and I know I put a lot of expectations on my shoulders. Its the type of person I am and right now with 2 teenagers and an 8 yr old boy Its a crazy life! But its GOOD!!