Sunday, April 5, 2009

HAPPY 16th KENZIE!!

WOW! Kenzie turned 16 today. Where did the time go? I can't believe that my little girl is 16. What I love about this girl;


Her cute dimples when she smiles.

Her great sense of humor and her little sarcastic streak.

How thoughtful and observant she is to everyone.

Her maturity. Even though she just turned 16, she is mature beyond her years.

Her ability to roll with things. She lets things slide right by. She doesn't get all riled up about trivial matters.

Her testimony. This girl is one special girl. She has such a strong testimony and shares it at every chance.

Stands up for her convictions. She is not afraid to take a stand for what she believes.

Kenzie loves little kids. She is great with them. I love to watch her with them.

She has the most beautiful brown eyes.

Loyal - she is a very loyal friend, sister and daughter.

Happy 16th Kenzie! I LOVE YOU! You are a terrific daughter. I am so proud of you. Mom

No comments: