Thursday, May 7, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things....

While reading blogs I ran across one that they were listing "a few of my favorite things." Just like the song - can you hear Julie Andrews singing it? So, here we go....

My family! They complete me (boy, I am all about the movies today).

Being a mother, what an incredible blessing.

FLOWERS! I absolutely love fresh flowers.

Baking...anything and everything!

The smell of fresh citrus. Clean, fresh and invigorating.

Mexican food...need I say anything more.

Reading a good book. Nothing like settling in with a great book and being taken to another place.

Traveling. Haven't done a lot, but look forward to doing more.

Hanging with the family. Love to have unscheduled down time. Its the best!

Shopping...I know this comes as a shock to all of you.

Friends...you know who you are and you are the best! You have blessed my life, you are fabulous examples to me and you are always there. Thanks!

Working out. There I said it, can you believe it? Nothing like feeling the burn in your muscles, sweat dripping and how great you feel after.

Boating..although I don't get to do it a lot. I love being on the water with friends and family. So relaxing, fun and great bonding.

Music...I love all types from my kids playing the piano to the latest song on the radio to classical. There is always music to fit any situation and it can tell a story like nothing else.

Hugs from my husband

Organization..everything must have a place

Notes from my kids

The gospel

Making jewelry...only wish I had more time to dabble in this.

Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting. YUMM!!!

I guess I got a little carried away with my list. These are just "a few of my Favorite Things." What are "a few of your Favorite Things?"

No comments: