Monday, January 5, 2009

19 Glorious Years

Happy Anniversary!!

19 years ago today Scott and I were married in the Boise, Idaho Temple. WOW!! Where does the time go? We were so young and cute. I am so lucky to have this guy.

  • Thank you for your patience. You know me better than anyone else.
  • You are my best friend. We started as friends and we still are. I love spending time with you.
  • You crack me up. Its a good thing you get my sarcasm and humor.
  • You keep me grounded and bring out the best in me. We truly are a perfect fit.

I can't believe 19 years have gone by. I am truly blest to have you in my life. I cannot imagine my life without you. Thank you for choosing me to be your eternal companion. I am so excited for the next 19 years.

I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Shawni said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I love it!