Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott


I am a little late in posting my husband's birthday entry. He had a birthday one week ago and now I am getting to his post. Every year I feel so lucky that we have had another year together. Even though we get older, our love gets stronger and I feel blessed to have this special man.

Happy Birthday Scott!!

  1. Selfless (puts everyone else first)
  2. Giving
  3. Understanding
  4. Problem Solver ( I have had a few problems lately)
  5. Easy-going
  6. Great Father
  7. Peacemaker
  8. Faithful
  9. My Best Friend
  10. Hard Working
  11. Ambitious
  12. Ideas (Scott can always come with some good ideas for whatever I need)
  13. Generous
  14. Great sense of humor
  15. Loyal

Happy Birthday Scott! I love you and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays!

No comments: