Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My New Fav...

 

A week ago I received in the mail the new
URBAN DECAY NAKED 2
eyeshadow palette.
I loved the first one and was curious
and excited to see how they could top it.

The shadows come in a tin case.
Which is reminiscent of days long ago.
Think tin pencil cases.
The shadows come in a great variety
of shimmers, glitter and matte.
The colors are mainly in
the taupe and greige tones. 
I have enjoyed using them as mix and match,
eye shadows and eye liners.
The brush is fabulous!
A dual ended brush perfect 
 for lining or blending.
It also came with a little lip gloss.

I ordered mine from Sephora and
was told it would shortly sell out.
It is a little pricey, but you get a lot
of bang for your buck.

This is one palette that I can take
traveling and have it do everything
that I would need.
I love multi-functional make up.

This is definately a HIT in my book!



No comments: