Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Motto for 2012

As I pondered what my word/motto for 2012 should be...
I reflected on the last couple of years.
They were full of many ups and downs, changes,
growing pains, and numerous changes on the horizon.
Some good, some bad and some bittersweet.

I find it difficult to adapt to change.
It is not in my genetic make-up to welcome change.
I have to dig deep and work hard to welcome change.

I am also one who likes to be in control.
I like things how I like them.
It is hard to not have things on my time line.

As we sent Kenzie off to college,
Scott commuting for 1 year, preparing to
relocate, challenges with Kenzie's health,
helping the kids and myself come to terms
with leaving Arizona, new church callings,
the last Christmas in our house, travel adventures...
I would find myself worrying and stressing more.

It is clear to me that I need to exercise my "Faith."
I must step forward and rely on my Heavenly Father.
President Gordon B. Hinckley is my inspiration...

Pinned Image

As I move forward with "Faith",
I will remind myself every step of the way...
"It will all work out!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: