Thursday, January 13, 2011

tender mercies....

as i sat reflecting the other evening i was truly in awe at the numerous tender mercies that we have been blessed by. my family and i are so blessed. i am trying this year to be more aware of all that is around me. this should help me in showing gratitude, serving others and counting my blessings. here are just a few of the tender mercies that we have been blessed by....

~an amazing education advisor at BYU has taken an interest in Kenzie and opened all sorts of doors and made it possible for Kenzie to attend in April.

~a good friend was able to adopt her 2nd child due to an incredible woman. both these women inspire me. their strength, faith and patience is incredible.

~doors are being opened for jensen to pursue her love of dance at BYU.

~after much prayer, temple attendance and fasting, Scott was able to obtain an awesome job.

my little family is continually being watched over, protected and blessed. although there are times we may not understand life, there is always a reason life takes the path it does.

there are times when it is hard to understand, but with faith we can carry on.

1 comment:

Chris and Kristy said...

Very sweet post Brandee! I'm so glad you've been part of my journey. Your family is very blessed indeed. As a mother, I can only imagine the grand joy you're experiencing in seeing your children work hard and have wonderful opportunities to succeed and grow. God is great. He provides.