Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for....

What a week!! Delicious food awaits, the start of Nutcracker
and family and friends.
But first I must list all I am thankful for...
* Family
*Supportive Husband
*The gospel
*Temples (and the one being constructed in Gilbert)
*Being a mother
*Serving in the church
*Baking
*Working out
*Good Health
*Incredible Friends
*Testimony
*Smart kids
*My House
*Living in Gilbert
*Mexican food
*Book of Mormon
*Cars
*Prayer
*Flowers
*Chocolate
*Being a stay at home mom
*Books
*Music
*the Holy Ghost
*LOVE
*doing hard things
I have so much to be thankful for!
It is great to take some time and reflect on all that I have been
blessed with. Our Thankful Tree has been so helpful in helping us
show our gratitude for all that we have been given.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: