Cousins hanging out and getting to know each other again. Alec was the "Big Brother" to all his little cousins. They loved hanging with him.
Friends...together in Utah! We brought Jenna along with us for some fun and relaxation.
Sledding in my parent's backyard on Saturday night.
Playing a little "Just Dance" on the Wii
pair of skis.
So much fun!!
It was the first time for Kenzie, Jenna, Jensen and Alec.
Alec working the slopes.
Sunshine, warm temps, flowers, cousins and
- Scott was sick with a sinus infection
- Spent a day at BYU getting questions answered for Kenzie
- BYU creamery...the BEST ice cream
- Training Table for lunch...Yumm
- Temple Square and the Lion House
- New cell phones for Kenzie and I
- Eating lots of Cinnamon Rolls
- Shopping at the "Holy Cow" Boutique (only in Pleasant Grove)
- Scott and Alec playing Basketball at the church (benefits of having your mom be Stake Relief Society President)
- Playing Just Dance on the wii
- and the long drive....oh, ya...Scott getting a speeding ticket on the way home just outside of Page. Big Bummer!
It was a great Spring Break and a much needed getaway. Now it is back to reality.