Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AMAZING!!!

Last night was "AMAZING!!!" I loved every minute of it. Before I get into the concert details, let me set the stage.

After a quick taco at Gecko Grill. Scott and I headed to the Stadium for the concert. We had plenty of time. It was only 5:15 at this time.

2 1/2 hours later we were just parking in the parking lot. YES, you did read that correctly!! Unbelievable!! The concert had already started.

I began running in my 3 inch heels. Not a pretty sight, but I could hear the Black Eyed Peas. And man I wanted to dance to the Peas.

We were able to get to our seats in record time. YES, I did get to dance, jump, clap and yell with the Black Eyed Peas. So Fun!

U2...amazing, everything I thought it would be, time just flew by! We loved every minute of it. It was 2 1/2 hours of enjoyment! I am so glad we were able to go.

Thanks Scott for the great memories!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Did you and Scott slow dance to "With or Without You?" That would have made the night even more memorable:)

Shawni said...

I'm so glad you got to go! I heard from Kara it was crazy parking. So good to hear what you're up to since I haven't had a chance to really talk for a while. Your kids are all growing up so quick. It sure looks like BYU is fun!

I'm excited for book club! I gotta get the book and get going!!