Tuesday, July 10, 2012

one month...

it has been one month since we made the move.
i wish i could say that it has been easy.
we got unpacked and somewhat settled within a week...
i am not someone who likes boxes, and craziness.
so, within a week we had unpacked and had pictures
on the walls and had our first guests.

it seems that everyone is adjusting pretty well,
except for me. i am still struggling.
change does not come easy for me.
i know it will take time and i am trying
to be patient. some days are easier
than others and i keep telling myself...

"I can do hard things"
and
"It will all work out"

i have to be patient and i try
to keep myself busy each day.

my heart still longs for Arizona.



1 comment:

Chris and Kristy said...

You've been on my mind this past month...wondering how the move has been. So hard when your heart is somewhere else for the time being. I continue expecting to see your family sitting on your normal bench at church, making faces and waving at my kids. It's not the same. I don't know who has taken over that bench because I just want to make believe you guys will be there! You are a strong woman and you CAN do hard things. Sure love you and miss you. Keep your chin up! Just think of all of us here melting while you get a cool breeze every now and then.